Approx. Rs 10,000 / OrderGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Usage/Application||Ceramic Industries,Pottery,Paper Mill,Rubber Factory,Paint Factory & Detergen|
China Clay is also known as kaolin & white clay. Primary clay formed by natural kaolinisation process. It is formed by decomposition of some part of feldspar mineral. White in color, Used in ceramic slip casting process, Pressing processes and forming process as a body former and filler.
Loss on ignition
Benefits of China Clay
· Used as Insecticide.
· Used in tiles Production industry.
· Used in Refractory production.
· Used in Paper industry as a filler.
· Used in Rubber industry as a raw material.
· Used in textiles industries.
· Used in Dinnerware production process as a raw material.
· Used in pottery works and Etc...
· Used In Paint Industry.
We offer china clay which is one of the most abundantly found minerals and a common constituent of the earths crust. Clay occurs in various forms and china clay is the only pure and versatile form. It is commonly used in the Paints, Paper, Plastics, Rubber, Pesticides, Ink, Pigments, Fiber Glass, Cosmetics, Cement, Cable and other industries.
Explore More Products