Long term unbalanced use of chemical fertilizers led to soil acidification, reduced availability of vital nutrients and destruction of beneficial organisms. Due to continued soil degradation, rate of growth in foodgrain production has drastically reduced during the last decade. This is mainly attributed to rapid depletion of soil organic matter and soil''''s vital flora and fauna. To reinviogerate the life into soil, scientists have come up with novel technology using natural microorganism as inputs. These technologies need to be propagated and promoted in big way to keep the rate of growing keeping parity with growing demand.
Our company JAIPUR BIO FERTILIZERS was established in 1996.
We manufacture, supply, distribute and export Organic Fertilizers, Plant Growth Promoters, Soil Conditioners, Sulphur WDG, Micronutrients and Bio Fertilizers.
Our production facility in Jaipur (INDIA) spans over 25,000 sq feet. We have been supplying our products to the Government of India and various other state Governments for almost 20 years.
The products of company have been well received by the farmers of the state and have occupied the prime position among the products supplied by various other firms. The company’s policy is to provide the best of the products and never compromise with the quality, which is evident from regular sample tests of the products at Government label from time to time. Our team includes agriculturalists, horticulturists, pest control experts have in-depth knowledge & their professional skills help us in bringing forth a quality range. Our skilled business ethics and easy payment options have enabled us to serve a huge client base. With the growth in population and increasing pressure on land, the need for intensive agriculture was recognized and green revolution was brought in. It was based on monoculture of high yielding varieties supported by chemical fertilizers & pesticides.
NEED OF ORGANIC AND BIO-FERTILIZERS:
- Very high cost of synthetic fertilizers needs replacement.
- Organic Fertilizers and Bio-fertilizers play nutritional, stimulatory & therapeutic role for plant growth through secretion of growth promoting substances.
- Organic and Bio-fertilizers suppress the growth of saprophytic and pathogenic micro-organisms near the root system of crop plants and reduce damage by fungal diseases.
- Organic and Bio-fertilizers help in increasing crop yield from 10 - 30% in general.
- Organic and Bio-fertilizers improve quality of crop produce.