Samridhi Rhizobium Biofertilizer
is a powder formulation of rhizobium. The bacterium in symbiotic association with leguminous crops is competent of fixing nitrogen, which is one of the major elements critical for the synthesis of protein enzymes, chlorophyll etc. That is essentially required for the plant growth.
CELL COUNT: Each gram of culture powder contains approx 107 microbes of live bacterial cells.
CROPS USAGE: Rhizobium is mostly host specific and therefore inoculation of only specific strains Samridhi Rhizobium is recommended for pulse crops like gram, lentil, pea, pigeon pea, soybean, green gram, black gram etc. and other leguminous crops ground-nut, berseem and lucerne.
SAFETY: Samridhi Azotobacter is totally eco-friendly and safe to human beings, animals, birds and plants.
SHELF LIFE is stable for 6 Month when stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
Prepare a solution of 125 gm. aof jaggery (gurh) in one litre of water and mix one packet (200gm.) Samndhi Rhizobium to form a slurry. Sprinkle this slurry over the seeds required for one acre of crop, mix thoroughly and shade dry the seeds before sowing
- The application of culture helps in fixing 25-60 kg N/ hectare.
- The residual N available to subsequent non-leguminous crops is around 20-30 kg/ hectare. The beneficial effect is seen as saving of N through organic means.
- Samridhi Rhizobium is able to convert the tryptophan into Indole Acetic Acid (IAA) in the roots which enhances root development and plant growth.
- Treated Seeds should be dried under shade and should be sown within 2-3 hours of treatment.
- Entire packet should be used in one time.
- If the seed is to be treated with the pesticides it should be treated in order of fungicide, insecticide and then culture.