|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Litre|
|Pack Type||Bottles, Drums|
|Packaging Size||500ml, 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 50 Liter, 200 Liter|
|Base||Powder / Granules|
|Particle size||90% passing (250 micron sieve)|
|Moisture Content||8-12 %|
|pH||6.0 – 7.5|
|Total viable propagules / g||100 / gm|
|Spores||60 spores / gm (min.)|
It is a combination of beneficial micro-organism, which suppress the diseases and
check growth of harmful micro-organism. It improves growth of the plant, builds up the
population of beneficial micro-organism in the soil. It also produce bioactive substances such as
vitamins, hormones, enzymes, antioxidants and antibiotics that can directly or indirectly
enhance plant growth and protection.Method of application and dosage:
- Seedling/Root stock treatment – Take 80 – 100ml and mix in 10 litre of
- Foliar Spray – Take 300 – 500 ml in 150 litre of water.
- Drip Irrigation – Take 1 litre per acre for drip irrigation.
- Soil application – Take 1 litre and mix in 80 – 100 kg of Fym and
- broadcast at the time of soil preparation or up to 45 days after sowing in standing crop
- and irrigate the field.