Approx. Rs 350 / LitreGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Litre|
|Packaging Size||500ml, 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 50 Liter, 200 Liter|
|Pack Type||Bottles, Drums|
Viable Cell Count
1 x108 cell / ml of liquid
No contamination at 105 dilution
3.5 – 6.0
Acetobacter is an obligatory aerobic nitrogen fixing bacteria which is capable for nitrogen fixing in roots, stems and leaves of sugarcane plants. It produces growth promoting substances as IAA (Indole Acetic Acid) and GA (Gibberllic acid) that promote root proliferation and increase the number of rootlets, resulting in uptake of mineral, phosphate solubilisation and water which promote cane growth and sugar recovery in the cane. While all nitrogen bacteria contain nitrogenous in order to utilize atmospheric nitrogen gas as a source of metabolic bio-synthesis, different nitrogen fixing microorganism and protect the oxygen – sensitive microorganism oxygen in different ways. Acetobacter has symbiotic relationship with many different plants like sugarcane and coffee by colonizing their internal tissues to promote the plant growth. Acetobacter apparently responsible for this N2 fixation associated with the plants, has unique physiological properties such as tolerance to low pH, and high sugar and salt concentrations, lack of nitrate reductase, and nitrogenase activity which tolerates short term exposure to ammonia.
Coffee, Beetroot, Sugarcane, Wheat, Paddy, Juar etc.
Method of application and dosage:
· Sugar cane set treatment – Mix Acetobacter 1.0 lit. per in 100 lit. Of water for sugar cane sets dipping about 15 – 20 minutes before planting in the field.
· Soil application – Mix 500 – 0 lit. Acetobacter per acre in 50 kg well rotten FYM/compost/ vermi compost/field soil. Apply this mixture at the time of planting and also use 55 – 60 days old sugarcane crop in furrows during earthling up operation.
· Drip Irrigation – Where drip irrigation is being used mix 500 – 1000 ml Acetobacter in 200 lit.of water and apply through drip in 1 acre.Foliar spray – Mix Acetobacter 5 – 10 ml per lit. of water for foliar spray in standing crop at evening or early morning time to get better results.
· Friendly with bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides.
· Don’t mix with chemical Bactericide (antibiotic).
Explore More Products